Suitably qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following position within the Maintenance Department.
Services, repairs and maintains plant machinery/mechanical equipment for conformance with manufacturer’s standards. Conducts root cause analysis and troubleshoots machinery issues as needed.
- Conducts routine inspection, repairs and maintenance on installed machinery/mechanical/electrical & instrumentation equipment and devices of the Company
- Troubleshoots faulty equipment to ascertain nature and location of defects and makes recommendations on course of action needed for repair.
- Services and repairs various types of machinery and related equipment
- Assembles parts and performs supplementary tooling as necessary to ensure accurate fit and performs other tasks to keep them in good working order
- Inspects and tests machinery and related mechanical or electrical & instrumentation equipment to ensure that mechanical operations conform with manufacturer’s standards
- Execute overhauls of mechanical and electrical & instrumentation equipment
- Maintains presence on the production line and responds to machinery challenges in a timely manner
- Provides maintenance support to the line during and post changeover
- Completes required documentation, including but not limited to work orders and Stores documentation and submits these in a timely manner
- Operates assigned equipment in accordance with the standard operating procedures and other instructions that may be issued by the supervisor
- Ensures that work areas are maintained in accordance with good housekeeping and safety practices
- Adheres to relevant company policy with regards to Health and Safety practices and wears the appropriate PPE assigned for given tasks
- Performs any other related duties required by the job function
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering Certification or Diploma from a recognized Technical/Vocational Institution
- At least five (5) years’ practical experience in a similar capacity
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of relevant software programs including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to apply fundamental engineering concepts, theories and practices to resolve maintenance issues and execute work on plant equipment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
- Ability to adapt to work on various machinery and equipment across and engage in cross training activities
All applications should be sent on or before April 7, 2023
- Email: [email protected]
Hard copy applications should be submitted as follows:
Application – Master Craftsman
Human Resources Department
CARIB Brewery Ltd.
Eastern Main Road